Better marketing on social media
Tips for better marketing on social media:
- Post an update with an image attached. Use pictures of real people.
- Follow 80-20 principle (80% of content distributed on social media should be about customers, useful information, what they interested in, etc. and 20% about your business) – Forbes.
- Provide correct address and contact details of your business on your profile. It builds credibility of your business.
- If you are marketing on more than one social media website, then use same picture and address for all profiles.
- Be regular (active) on social media. This shows that you are serious about your business.
Interested in joining our team? Why not apply today?
About Our Traineeships:-
Join the Market Leader in 2016 – Accounting Traineeships
Looking to study a B.Com at University of Newcastle in 2016?
Bottrell Business Consultants are a Multi Award Winning Firm
We have 2016 Traineeships available – work 3 days Study part-time 2 days
Apply now to Tara Skippen on email@example.com – send resume & cover letter
www.bottrellaccounting.com.au or check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn
Offices – East Maitland | Newcastle | Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane | Gold Coast
Bottrell Business Consultants Pty Ltd – Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors.
The Bottrell group incorporates Bottrell Business Consultants, Bottrell Accounting & Taxation, Maitland Accounting & Taxation, East Maitland Accounting Services and Mobile Bookkeeping & Recruitment.
Our group of businesses & links include the following companies (& our websites);-