Social media continues to transform
Social media continues to transform as each network vies to increase its power and reach.
If you use social media to find and retain customers, you will need to revisit your practices and transform to keep on top of the big platforms’ recent changes.
LinkedIn spent 2015 establishing its role as a publisher of articles relating to professional development. The launch of LinkedIn Pulse gave small businesses a free blogging platform with potentially enormous reach. Rather than luring customers to your lonely company blog, LinkedIn Pulse lets you “fish where the fish are” by pitching stories to your network of LinkedIn connections.
This year, the focus is on mobile. LinkedIn has rolled out six mobile apps in the past six months. Three apps are for subscribers to its premium services: LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LinkedIn Elevate and LinkedIn Recruiter. The dedicated LinkedIn Groups app is a vastly better way to participate than the desktop browser; there’s a new LinkedIn SlideShare app; and the Pulse news app has top stories of the day from your network.
Most importantly, the main LinkedIn mobile app has reinvented messaging. It aspires to be a more professional channel for communicating with colleagues, customers and suppliers than Facebook Messenger and WeChat.
How we can help you with Social Media
At Bottrell Business Consultants we have a team of Social Media experts that can help you achieve these goals and have your business performing at its best!
Here’s why you should use our Social Media Team;
- To keep your business’s social media posts current
- To create posts that recur on a regular basis
- To increase your social networking connections
- To benefit from our professional database of networking connections
- To increase your following and presence on all social media
- Transform your current practices with growing trends
- To promote your products, services and business name amongst your network
- To have our team of professionals provide support and guidance in marketing your business#
- To have our team manage your social media accounts so you have more free time to grow your business
We offer assistance and training for the following services;
- Establishment & Management of Social Media Pages including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest & Much More..
- Establishment & Management of Google Plus & Google Maps Pages
- Establishment & Management of Multiple Online Directory Listings
- Establishment & Management of Regular MailChimp Business Newsletters
- Management of all Social Media Connection Requests to determine genuine enquiries
We provide quotes tailored to your business needs, which will differ depending on what services suit your business and what results you would like to achieve.
If you would like to know more about how our Social Media Team can assist you, please contact us on 1300 788 491 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org