Rental Property Tax Advice – East Maitland
Welcome to Bottrell Accountants & Tax Agents, located in East Maitland, New South Wales. We were founded in April 2010, and our team consists of qualified accountants and registered tax agents. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of service and expertise.
Our office is located at 93 Lawes Street, East Maitland, and you can reach us by phone at 0249336888 or by email at email@example.com.
Bottrell provides a complete range of Property Tax advice & services.
Our property tax services for rental property investors & developers including:
- Rental Property Tax Returns: Our team can assist you with preparing and lodging your annual rental property tax return, ensuring that you claim all eligible deductions and credits.
- Rental Tax Advice: Our experts can advise you on how to minimize your tax liability and maximize your returns.
- Rental Property for Tax Structuring: We can advise you on the most appropriate ownership structure for your rental property, whether it be in personal names, joint names, partnership or via a trust.
- Stamp Duty Advice: We can advise you on the stamp duty implications of purchasing a rental property and help you navigate the process.
- Land Tax Obligations: We can assist you with understanding and meeting your ongoing land tax obligations.
- PAYG Variations: We can help you with any variations to your PAYG withholding that may be required as a result of your rental property income.
- Advice regarding Income & Revenue to be declared: Our team can help you understand what income and revenue needs to be declared and how to do so correctly.
- Allowable Rental Property Expenses: We can advise you on the expenses that can be claimed as deductions against your rental income.
- Allowable Capital Expenditure: We can advise you on the capital expenditure that can be claimed as deductions against your rental income.
- Capital Gains Tax Advice: We can provide you with advice on how to minimize your capital gains tax liability when disposing of a rental property.
- Stamp Duty Advice: Advice in relation to your Property Purchase – Principal Place of Residence, Investment & Rental Properties.
- Property Development: As part of our property tax team, we provide tax advice for investors & developers.
- GST Margin Scheme – GST Property Tax advice relating to the margin scheme.
We understand that investing in rental properties can be a complex and time-consuming process, which is why we strive to make it as easy as possible for our clients.
While we take care of the financial side, we are also happy to refer you to other service providers in your area, such as solicitors, mortgage brokers, lenders, and real estate agents, to help you with all aspects of your rental property investment. Contact us today to schedule a consultation, and let us help you get the most out of your investment.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0240275782
- Our office is at 93 Lawes St, East Maitland, NSW 2323.
- Open – Monday to Friday, with Saturday meetings available by appointment.
Socials & Links
- Linkedin Profile
- Facebook – Bottrell Accounting Facebook Page
- Instagram – Bottrell Accounting Instagram
- Google – Bottrell Google Page
Professional Services (Links)
- Personal Tax
- Accounting & Taxation
- Business Accounting
- Tax Accounting
- Business Start up
- Business Advice
- Rental Property Advice
- Capital Gains Tax Advice
- Investment Tax Advice
- PAYG Variation
- Deceased Estate
- SMSF Advice
- East Maitland Accounting Services
- East Maitland Taxation
- Accounting & Taxation