Quite simply, Cashflow Manager keeps records of your receipts (money in), payments (money out), tracks your GST, balances your records with your bank account, creates cashflow budgets and provide all the reports to manage your business and prepare your GST and Tax Returns. It also creates sales invoices and manages the money owed to you by your customers (your accounts receivable).
- Cashflow Manager’s unique columns make it very simple to record your business financial transactions.
- Each column has a GST ‘type’ to automatically calculate and record the GST so, if you are registered for GST, completing your BAS Return takes seconds. (You can even lodge it online from within the program).
- It is quick and easy to get started with a ‘wizard’ to walk you through each step and business templates that automatically match the program to your business.
- A simple ‘wizard’ makes it easy to reconcile your records to your bank. You can also download your bank statement to make the process even easier.
- You can create and review cash flow budgets for your business.
- Cashflow Manager also creates invoices for customers and manages your accounts receivable i.e. Money your customers owe you.
- You can also use the Cashflow Manager Invoicing App to invoice customers using your iPhone or iPad and sync the invoice and payment data back into your Cashflow Manager program.
- Comprehensive reports including the Profit and Loss Report, Cashflow Report, Monthly Summary Report that provides a month by month picture of the money coming in and the money going out of your business, and more explain your business transactions and results. You can see and understand exactly how your business is going, and preparing your taxes is a breeze.
- Comprehensive, easy to follow help and video tutorials walk you through each process.