Buying A Franchise
Buying a franchise can be overwhelming.
In our experience, clients wanting to buy franchises have questions about a variety of topics such as:
• What are the benefits of franchising?
• Is my business viable for franchising?
• What are the risks associated?
• Will I be able to repay the loan?
Our experienced franchising team can help advise, guide and mentor you through the set up and management of your franchise. Our pre-emptive financial review will answer these questions for you, giving you the peace of mind you need to begin or continue on your franchising journey.
When to contact us
The best time to contact us is any point where you feel you need advice. Our team is experienced in each step of the franchising journey and can help to point you in the right direction.
We will then conduct the pre-emptive financial review, in which the viability of your business is examined. For a more efficient review, it is best if you bring along your financial information so that we can prepare an accurate viability report.
• Pre-emptive financial review assesses whether your business is viable for franchising.
• Prepare and structure your franchising network including preparation of commercial documents complying with the Federal Government Mandatory Code of Conduct under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
• Screen and recommend suitable franchise buyers to franchisor clients
• Business strategy advice, planning and implementation
• Initial and ongoing human resource training
• Financial budgets, sales reporting, plans and cashflow management
• Business mentoring, coaching and change management
Contact us now to begin your franchise journey!
You can call us on (02) 4933 6888 to organise an appointment, or alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org