Real Estate Industry Solutions
Owning or running a Real Estate Agency presents many issues, you have to deal with many external influences such as the variable property market, and global market problems such as the GFC. In addition to that there is increasing regulations from REINSW and other Government regulators, weekend work, long hours and difficult vendors. That aside, you also have compliance issues with your trust account plus the usual small business compliance burden associated with GST, BAS, PAYG and Superannuation.
Here at Bottrell Business Consultants we understand the real estate business. Over the years, Gavin Bottrell and his team of accountants have mentored real estate agents through the various stages of their business life cycle, from start up right through to sale. The team offer you the knowledge and experience required for your industry.
The Services we offer are;
- Start-Up Business Advice for Real Estate Agents
- Advice regarding the Purchase or Sale of an Agency
- Tools including a Start-Up Expense Checklist, Business Plan Template and Cash Flow Budget Template
- Provide Advice and Assistance with the Establishment of Your Business Structure (sole trader, company, trust, partnership etc.) taking into account issues like Asset Protection and future discount Capital Gains Tax Concessions
- Registrations for Business Name, ABN, TFN, GST, WorkCover etc.
- Preparation of Business Plans, Cash Flow Forecasts and Profit Projections
- Accounting Software Selection and Training
- Preparation and Analysis of Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping and Payroll Services
- Income Tax Returns and Tax Planning Strategies
- Audit of your Trust Account
- Marketing Advice and Assistance
- Wealth Creation Strategies and Financial Planning Services
- Industry Benchmarking and KPI Management
- Business Succession Planning
- Vehicle & Equipment Finance (Chattel Mortgage & Lease)
- Advice & Assistance with Claiming Motor Vehicle Costs
- Recession Survival Strategies
- Advice regarding Employee Relations and Workplace Laws
- Business & Risk Insurances