Using the Small Business Superannuation Clearing House
The Small Business Superannuation Clearing House is a free* online service that helps small businesses to make super contributions for their employees.
It can help you save time, prevent administrative errors, and allow you to make super guarantee contributions for your employees in a single transaction to one location.
*If you make your super payments by EFT or BPAY using your credit card account, you may be charged a fee by your financial institution.
- You can make all your super contributions in one transaction. The Clearing House will securely distribute super contributions to your employees’ nominated super funds.
- You only need to enter details of your employees’ super funds once. When you make the next contribution, the details are already there.
- Your super guarantee obligations are met as soon as your payment and instructions are accepted by the Clearing House.
- You can nominate a regular contribution amount for an employee.
- You can access your transaction history whenever you need it.
- Once set up, it only takes a few minutes to make payments.
- The Clearing House is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Who can use the clearing house?
You can use this service if you are a small business with 19 or fewer employees, or have an annual aggregated turnover of $2 million or less.
An employee is an individual employed on a full-time, part-time or casual basis.
Super funds can use the Clearing House to access detailed payment reports. They can also provide and update information such as bank account details and add useful information about their fund for employers.
Lvl 20, Tower A, ‘The Zenith’, 821 Pacific Highway, Chatswood
P: 02 8448 8160
Lvl 13, 50 Cahill Ave, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast
P:07 5635 4261
Lvl 39, 385 Bourke St, Melbourne
P:03 8459 2175
PO Box 2519, Green Hills, NSW 2323