Rental Properties – PAYG Variation – Section 221YD
Welcome to Bottrell Newcastle Accountants & Tax, your rental property PAYG withholding variations expert. We understand the importance of cash flow for real estate investors and specialize in helping our clients obtain PAYG withholding variations, which allow them to receive their tax breaks each time they are paid, improving cash flow and making it more affordable to own investment properties.
Benefits of a PAYG withholding variation:
- Cash flow: A downward PAYG withholding variation reduces the amount of PAYG tax withheld as it accounts for additional tax deductions, such as tax-deductible expenses and depreciation available from an investment property. This allows investors to receive more cash in their pocket regularly rather than waiting for their tax return every 12 months.
- Building a property portfolio: This can be particularly beneficial for those who are looking to build a property portfolio, as it can help them to afford additional investment properties.
- Claiming Depreciation: Additionally, claiming depreciation can further improve cash flow.
- Tax Return: However, it is important to remember that a PAYG withholding variation, or Section 221YD, doesn’t replace a normal tax return, and investors will still need to visit an accountant at the end of the year to calculate the actual amount of tax.
At Bottrell Accountants & Tax, we provide expert assistance and guidance with the application and calculation of Section 221YD and other tax deductions, ensuring that you receive your tax breaks as soon as possible so that you can focus on growing your rental property portfolio.
We can meet with you Monday through Friday and offer Saturday appointments by request.
Our office is at 45 Hunter Street, Newcastle and our phone number is 0249336888 You can also reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bottrell Accountants Newcastle Why?
- Qualified Accountants, Tax Agents & Financial Planners.
- Extensive experience and knowledgeable the Newcastle team
- Personal & Business Tax Advice & Services
- Investment experts dedicated to helping you achieve your financial goals
Contact us at @ Newcastle Accountants
Physical Address – 45 Hunter St, Newcastle, NSW 2300.
P: 02 40275782
Socials & Links for the Newcastle Office
Facebook – Bottrell Accounting Facebook Page
Instagram – Bottrell Accounting Instagram
Newcastle Office Google – Bottrell Google
- Gavin Bottrell – Linkedin Profile – Gavin Bottrell
- Rebecca Bottrell – Linkedin Profile – Rebecca Bottrell