Some LinkedIn Profile Dos and Don’ts
- write your summary in the first person; that is, from your point of view rather than someone else’s
- write your profile content for human readers than that the search engine
- use the three website links to web pages of your choice
- make sure your grammar and spelling are correct
- add skills to be found easily as well as showcase them.
- fill your summary with a sales pitch
- start each sentence with ‘I’
- add your email address or telephone number in your professional headline
- use a full-length photo as your image – we can’t see you
- use all capital letters (shouting)
Ref: Marketing with Social Media: 10 Easy Steps to Success for Business, Linda Coles (2015)
Interested in joining our team? Why not apply today?
About Our Traineeships:-
Join the Market Leader in 2016 – Accounting Traineeships
Looking to study a B.Com at University of Newcastle in 2016?
Bottrell Business Consultants are a Multi Award Winning Firm
We have 2016 Traineeships available – work 3 days Study part-time 2 days
Apply now to Tara Skippen on email@example.com – send resume & cover letter
www.bottrellaccounting.com.au or check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn
Offices – East Maitland | Newcastle | Sydney | Melbourne | Brisbane | Gold Coast
Bottrell Business Consultants Pty Ltd – Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors.
The Bottrell group incorporates Bottrell Business Consultants, Bottrell Accounting & Taxation, Maitland Accounting & Taxation, East Maitland Accounting Services and Mobile Bookkeeping & Recruitment.
Our group of businesses & links include the following companies (& our websites);-