We have compiled the top 3 Apps to help you Save Money for everyday living.
1. Pocketbook Personal Finance Expense Tracker
This Australian-grown app syncs easily with your all your financial needs including bank accounts, credit cards and loans. Pocketbook categorises more than 80% of your transactions after it searches for your regular payments such as bills. Some more features include:
- An activity feed updated with the latest insights on your money
- Single view of your budgets, recent transactions, balances and upcoming bills.
- Syncs with your Australian bank accounts, which means no manual entries needed.
- Get upcoming bill reminders and track recurring payments.
- Safely Spend tracks and limits your discretionary spend beyond your bills.
- Weekly summary warns you about upcoming bills.
2. Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
The ATO app organises tax and super help so it’s easy to access. This is a relevant app with useful tax and super tools for individuals, small businesses and super trustees.
Use the app to:
- Record all your expenses which may include work-related travel or family vacations using myDeductions.
- Do a financial health check-up for your business with Business performance check.
- Use the tax withheld calculator.
- See the level of return you’re getting.
- Lookup an Australian business number (ABN).
- Check out additional resources like videos and checklists to gain more insight to SMSF for trustees.
In order to use the online services, it’s imperative that you link a myGov account to the ATO.
3. TrackMySPEND by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
Track your personal expenses wherever you are with this app from MoneySmart. It gives you an easy-to-read download describing how you spend your money.
It’s particularly good for people who struggle with budgeting.
Here are the features:
- Control your spending by using the tracking bar to check your disposable income against your budget.
- Set up a “favourites” module for your more habitual transactions.
- View your expense history.
- Backup all your financial information for free.
- Export your financial information to CSV (Excel).
- TrackMySPEND can be used interchangeably on any compatible device.
The money-saving app is designed to help you set and stick to a realistic spending goal. TrackMySPEND can help you save through the use of savings categories which help distinguish between “needs” and “wants”.
Information Source: Finder
For more hints and tips about saving money visit our website Click Here